Saturday, April 19, 2008

My first Day

Hello Peeps. This is my very first blog. My very first post, even! I'm newish to making Scrap Kits, so bear with me.

I've made a couple from scratch using PSP 9. I recently got PS and I've been dabbling using that. I have also discovered actions, which I find quite fun!

I've been PSP'ing for about 8 years now. I started with PSP 7. I use PSP 9. I have all of the newer versions of PSP, but I keep going back to 9. (As it was the last one with Animation Shop.)

I love making tags and doing animations. I find it very relaxing after a hard days work.

I hope you bear with me in the coming weeks while I get used to having a blog. I hope to share some of my kits and elements in the future for your enjoyment.

I hope you have a great day and a great weekend!

Hugs,

Sunandfish

No comments: