Sunday, April 20, 2008

Not My Second Scrap...But...

It is my first Scrap Kit using Photo Shop Actions. I took most of them into PSP to finish up, though. I'm still PS challenged. :-P

I had a lot of fun making this one for a friend of mine. Her name is Kath. She is one of the main managers of our group, "Front Porch Graphics and Friends". She loves Black and White as much as I do. So in her honor, I named it Visions of Kath.

Just click the Preview to get to the down load link.



I hope you have fun with this one, too. There's some really nice elements in this one. 100 pieces in all!! (Yes, some will be a bit...Well, you know what I mean.) But all in all, not a bad kit if I say so myself!

Hugs,

Sunandfish

1 comment:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 26 Jun [LA 03:18am, NY 05:18am, UK 10:18am, OZ 08:18pm]).